"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: if one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" (Ecclesiastes 4.9-10)

2.11.10

rain rain go away, but cold you can stay!!

-"The souls of the righteous are in the hand of God, and no torment will ever touch them.  In the eyes of the foolish they seemed to have died, and their departure was thought to be a disaster; but they are at peace." (Wisdom of Solomon 3.1-3)
Today is All Saints' Day and we remember and pray for those who have died and gone before us. Take some time today to remember and to pray for those persons in your life who have passed away!!

-So today was pretty much the start of the cold. FINALLY!! I was so happy to know that it was finally here, but rain was also here as well.  I do not mind rain as much, but thunder and lightening frightening me! Today was okay will classes and such, but I have a lot of work to complete with my classes! Spent the day upstairs in Joanna and Brittany's apartment; I always seem to be up there! Dropped Brittany off for a swap, and started my project for my Edsp class.. I also got a text message from my mom today saying that she was going to start chemo rounds Thursday. For those of you who do not know, she has been battling cancer for the past 3 years. The prayers have been so helpful and I am just glad that she is still here with us!! I just realize how blessed i am everyday to have both of my parents in my life, and I am so so thankful for that everyday.
I realized that this week is going to be very busy with lots of work, Jordan and Brittany's camp friends coming in and ITS HOMECOMING WEEK!! Glad to be a rebel and this weekend will be tons of fun!!

Erika Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment