"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: if one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" (Ecclesiastes 4.9-10)

3.11.10

The Gift of Life

"You created my inmost being and knit me together in my mother's womb." (Psalm 139.13)

This passage gives us an image of God's loving role in forming us. God has given us the gift of life, and may he forgive us for our failure to reverence all life, especially our own. Allow God to help us respect our own life of creation!
I love to see passages like these where if talks about the gift of life. So many of us take "life" for granted when it is only here for a short period of time. I know that our real home is up in Heaven with God, but while we are here on this Earth, we have to life through him spreading the word of Christ.  I know that I catch myself sometimes questioning God's works and why He does things sometimes, but in the end, I know its for the better.  We must go through the bad to get to the good!!

Erika Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment